This was my day. Yesterday.
I now share with you... My photo journal.
First off, Ashley and I finally were brave. And had cash.
So we ate at Logan's Heroes!
It was so magical.
Here she be.
This be me.
Also, we went to Ross. And we saw these incredible shoes. INCREDIBLE.
This is me. Portraying a shopper. Wearing ridiculous heels. Notice how much taller I am than the shelves. (People are just not meant to be this tall.)
Then! Then! Then.... We went to the BFA show thing.
And! And! And.... We saw Becky's face plastered all over Main Street! She's famous! And she's my friend!
Here we are with her face. Double the beauty. Double the fun. Oh Becky.
This was such an awesome affair. And I joyed in seeing many of my friends, including Sarah. (Holler, Sarah!)
After that, we went to Gaucho Grill. And it was stellar. And... this is the group.
And this is the group, including me. I like how you can't see everyone. Nice.
This is one of the meat servers. Don't they look awesome?? I totally knew one of them. And his name was Matt Olsen. MATT OLSEN. It was incredible.
And... that was my day.
Thank you and good night.
2 comments:
Yea! I'm glad you guys came to the show!! Thanks for the holler.
And that meat server is Brandon. Brandon (insert last name here).
:)
Post a Comment