I know that there has been some debate about this in the recent past... But there are indeed nine planets.
Actually. No. Ten. Let's count Pluto.
Pluto is nine. The tenth is growing on my chin. I expect it to receive it's own postal code anytime now.
Did you know that it's the 160th anniversary of the first Worlds Fair? Well, it is. I know this because Google showed me. It was magical. Ashley and I have discussed watching Meet Me in St Louis. It just seems like the proper thing to do. Plus, it's a really good movie. What more excuse could you possibly need?
Tomorrow/Today/Sunday marks the beginning of our Biggest Loser competition. What did I do to prep myself for the big event? If you guessed eating obscene amounts of candy at work.... you're right! Go me. This competition is going to rock. (I never want to eat sugar again. Gah... Maybe that feeling will last?)
Umm. I think that I maybe mentioned before that I wrote a song for a project in my El Ed class. Here is a video so that you can enjoy it. Expect nothing... And you might enjoy it. Whatever you do, don't expect this to make any sense or inspire you or anything.
And... Here is another video for you. Man- You are in for a treat. (Just a side note: We are available for live performances. Very available.)
I never dreamed that at 24 I'd be making YouTube videos of myself dancing in the living room. But I guess this just goes to show that dreams can come true. Even those that you think are too wonderful. Be inspired by us. Please.
2 comments:
I like the song you wrote! It sounded great! And I'm glad you're dancing in your living room. I do it, too. And it entertains my baby, which is a nice bonus to see her laugh at me. :)
Wow darlings. Wow. Loved it.
Post a Comment