Friday, June 24, 2011

No Work. No School. No complaints.

Simple successes on this, my day off of work:

1. I woke up. Let's not discount the importance of the simple things.
2. I washed my sheets.
3. I tamed my migraine with a dose of Excedrin. Seriously, what did people do in the olden days? Days of yester-year, if you will.
4. I sent Sariah off on a lunch date. How nice of me. I sat on the couch like a homeless person and waved to them as they departed.
5. I completed one of the most silly English assignments. Ever. And this is coming from someone that has a great love for the English language and dialect.
6. I got a free salad from McD's.
7. I ate the aforementioned salad. And didn't even use half the dressing. We celebrate the simple things. Joy in everything, friends.
8. Peeled a banana.

Future successes of this day:
1. Shower. This sounds so daunting. You have to stand. The. Whole. Time.... It's exhausting, really.
2. Attend the 25 or Better BBQ this eve. Meh he he. Humor. For so many reasons.
3. Put the sheets back on my bed.


My friends- You have now had a taste of what I do on my one and only day off work.
I am cool.
The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are cool.

And I really don't think it is the end. You'll see.

Holli said...

I find showering a daunting task too. i love celebrating the simple things. it makes ordinary days extraordinary.