I think I may have mentioned that I locked my keys in my car last week.
Well.... Guess who did it again yesterday. Twice.
If you're thinking that the answer is me... than you are most certainly correct. Bah.
In other news-
I signed up for the Bear Lake 5k Walk/Run for Cancer next Saturday.
I feel like everyone should join me. The end.
Actually, not the end. Because obviously I am still typing.
This morning I did a little research on WebMD.
Apparently my safe foods are: Bananas, applesauce, and toast. (In great moderation, of course.)
Eating: No longer the great adventure that it once was.
Bananas.
Remember how summer is like half over and it just barely started being warm?
Yeah.
The end. (But for reals this time.)
2 comments:
You lead a very adventurous life. But...I think you should lead this adventurous life with me.
On the road.
On a Vespa.
Done. And done.
Post a Comment