Monday, June 13, 2011

Update of Happenings. And so forth.

This morning I had a meeting with Sheri Dew. No big deal.

My summer classes officially start today.

Trying out a new allergy med. We shall see what happens.

Went for an adventurous run in the canyon on Saturday. That was wild. And fun.

Had my first rock climbing experience, thanks to Steve. (Outdoors, people. None of this Rock Haus business.)

Re-discovering my love for the canyons and everything outdoors.

Strongly considering buying a new bike.

Went to Salt Lake twice as of late.

Had my babes, Ash and Em, up for the weekend. That was heavenly.

We went to the farewell of Sister Watts and her hubby as they leave to Guatemala for mission president-hood.

Last week we hit up the Down East tent sale. Scored some deals.

I retired (trashed; threw away; disposed of) my black flats. They've had a good run. But some shoes just aren't meant to run forever. Really. (There were holes in the toes and the soles were coming off.)

I scored some new black flats. Rocketdogs for only 19.99. Deal- I think so.

Oh... AND I recently purchased the Mountain Smith lumbar pack that I'd been lusting over. (Maybe you noticed the picture in a previous post.) Thank Heaven for Al's and their holiday sales!


And.... This is my life. I haven't been the best at posting lately, so I thought that I would share an update with everyone.
Hope everyone is doing well. Peace.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I like knowing what you are up to. Keep it coming.