Last week my grandpa passed away.
It was great to be able to go to his funeral- To be with family members and even to learn more about his life.
As you can imagine, he has been in my thoughts quite a bit lately.
So... I thought that I would post some pictures of him.
Yep. Okay. Here goes:
Here is my grandpa and his family.
My gramps is the first on the left in the back.
Isn't he a hunk?
(Yeah... We're family. I've got good genes.)
Okay. Another.
My grandparents are the adults in the front (in the middle and to the right).
My mum is the baby in the front and center.
I love this picture of my g-pa. He is such a man's man.
Plus, he's got a great smile.
PLUS- What's with the half naked baby on the left???
Here's to you, Grandpa.
We raise our toothpicks to you.
1 comment:
Dearest Angie,
I was sad to read this post. But I loved it. There are some awesome pictures you've got there.
Post a Comment