Okay peeps. Other than work... These are a few adventures that I have embarked as of late:
First time boating this summer.
Also- First time attempting to water ski.
(The key word here is attempt.)
After boating, we stopped and got pizza in Preston...
And saw this little beauty.
Happy Pioneer Day, everyone.
Went home again.
And this time I wasn't there by myself... Which was wonderful.
(Sleeping in a house by yourself is frightening.)
We went to eat at T.G.I. Fridays. It was great.
Thanks, Momsy and Popsicle!
We liked our food.
And the music.
Good times, to be sure.
Why did I travel southward, you may ask?
Well.... Because I got a new retainer!
As you see above. Or not.
It's clear, you see. (Or you don't.... Meh he. I think I'm funny.)
Also- I experienced the joy of the Salt Lake Running Company for the first time.
I would highly recommend it to a friend.
These are my new running shoes.
Ain't they perty?
Mizuno Wave Runner. Ooh yeah.
OOOHH YEAH.
Fire. With my gals.
What could be better?
Answer: Eating smores.
Don't worry, we did that too.
Um. Today I ran another 5k.
In honor of the Pioneers. And my current city.
And in honor of myself.
And... isn't this the most incredible picture that you've ever seen in your life?
Possibly up next:
The story of how I locked my keys in my car. At Winco.
Far away Winco.
(Also other incredible tales from a visit to my hometown.)
1 comment:
Haha. I love your face in the last picture. The epitome of how I would feel.
Post a Comment