Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today is a Billie Holiday/Doris Day/Dean Martin (etc) kind of day.
Thank you, Grooveshark. Thank you.

Questions for my peeps/readers:
1. I'm trying to create a sweet bucket list. I only have three things on the list, though. Please leave your suggestions.
2. What does everyone do to cure a blah mood? Just.... out of curiousity.
3. Fave reciepes that I should try. Leave those for me as well. :)

Peace, Peeps. Peace.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

1. Bucket List. I can't even think of mine but I have random things on there like - picnic among the flowers in Holland or visit a butterfly farm.
2. blah moods... yuck. Go have a photo shoot with happy people in happy swimsuits and Bear Lake?
3. Recipe. Apricot Salsa Chicken... Or Sweet and Spice Chicken. Sorry I don't have a recipe recipe anymore BUT you basically cook you some chicken flavored with Taco Seasoning and then add salsa and apricot jam to the porportions that taste delicious and simmer them until they make a delish carmelized looking sauce and eat it over rice... Yummy.

Heidi said...

OR for a blah mood... we could play.

Jess said...

1. skydiving, kiss a stranger on a hotel balcony in france, write a novel, learn a unique instrument

2. watch only one episode of your favorite funny tv show, then take a walk to the park to watch children laugh and play

3. chicken parmesan - get the shake 'n' bake chicken coating and cook the chicken according to those instructions. cook pasta. cover chicken with spaghetti sauce and mozarella cheese and bake for a while, and enjoy :)

Holli said...

1. Visit Europe. Do work in all the temples in Utah. Skydive. Learn a new language.
2. I go for a walk or just get outside. This is a common fall back for me. If you were to come by my house, chances are pretty good that I am sitting on the front porch or walking around the block.
3. Scoop of peanut butter + handful of chocolate chips. Yummy almost-Reese's goodness!

Anonymous said...

1. do the Cache Food Tour, hike all the trails in Logan Canyon, and do a National Parks Tour.

2. read something for fun, sleep, get warm in the sun, serve someone, run....

3a. Clue Cookies: 1 c. corn syrup & 1 c. sugar (cook over low-med heat in saucepan just 'til it bubbles). Turn off heat. Add 1 c. peanut butter (stir until all melted and mixed in). Add 6 c. corn flakes (evenly coated). Let cool in 9x13 pan or individual chunks of goodness. So great!

3b. The-Easiest-Manicotti-In-The-World: 1 box manicotti noodles, mozzarella cheese sticks (1 per manicotti noodle), a bunch of fresh spinach, 1 jar/can of spaghetti sauce. Slide cheese sticks inside uncooked noodles. Stuff fresh spinach inside (in the space left between cheese and noodle). Pour a bit of sauce on the bottom of casserole pan, place stuffed noodles in pan, pour remaining sauce on top (can thin the sauce with water, if desired). Bake at 350* for 50 min. [You can also used deli ham instead of spinach for a cordon bleu stuffing, but I haven't tried it.]