Thursday, September 22, 2011

Snac-Pac... Maybe Butterscotch?

Oh boy. Oh boy.
Life.

Okay, I just thought that I would share with you some thoughts and magic from my life:

First off, I listened to Chicago while I was getting ready this morning. Followed by *Nsync. I'm hardcore, man.

Secondly, I have an aerobics class at 6:30 on TR. Which is fine. I drive to campus. However, I see an alarming amount of people out running at that hour. Now, I'm a big fan of running... but seriously? You people are psycho. The end. (The sun isn't even out!)

Thirdly, I was thinking the other day... Do you remember those horrible pants that were popular in junior high? The kind with the monkeys on the butt pocket? Flairs? Stretchy material? In all colors of the rainbow? Ugh.... What a horrible time to be alive and dressing yourself! I am ashamed to admit that I had a pair of those pants. They were white. (I must be psycho.)
(Also... I tried to find a picture, for those of you that may have been fortunate enough to miss this fashion disaster. Sadly, my quest was met with little success. Maybe I'll look through some home pictures...)

Fourthly, this week needs to be over. Did all of the teachers and professors on campus decide that this was a perfect week to ruin lives? Stress. Stress. But tomorrow, at about 2:30 it should be somewhat diminished. My speech will be over. And so will my test. WOO!

Fifthly, I am craving pudding. What an odd thing to crave.

Sixly, allergies: You win. (Dear attractive man that I saw over and over again in each aisle of Lees, You are attractive. And you saw my blowing my nose in napkins... that I stole from the deli. And you saw my sneezing. And you started walking away more quickly. However, I think that you should love me. Because you're attractive. And your food looked good. I think we should try again. Meet there tomorrow night?)

No comments: