Monday, September 19, 2011

Letters

Dear Doctors,
I have a vendetta against you.
(Is that the right word? Vendetta?
Definition: any prolonged and bitter feud, rivalry, contention, or the like.
Hmmmm... Who knows. Basically, I don't like you people.)


Dear Junior, the computer-
I have had you a month. Cut the crap and start working.
(Thank Heaven for warranties.)


Dear internet,
Seriously?


Dear running shoes,
I love you.


Dear West Valley,
Remember how I was here only six days ago?


Dear USU freshmen,
Don't use the bathroom on the first floor of the library.
This is something that I have learned from experience.


Dear Attractive men on campus,
Thank you.
You are my eye candy. You are my inspiration.
I love you.
Please.... Love me back.

1 comment:

Holli said...

I always went to the third floor or the basement of the library to use the bathroom. They were much cleaner because they were out of the main stream of traffic.
Also, I was in West Valley six days ago, too! What a small world.