Dear Blogging World,
It has been brought to my attention that I have been quite absent as of late.
Sorry. Believe me, I would much rather be blogging than doing homework.
Tonight, I was going to write a tribute to Miss Ashley Brock. It was, afterall, her birthday.
I was also going to post pictures, updating you all on the latest and greatest.
Yes. Nice idea. Nice theory.
However, Junior (aka- Son of Gunther) is throwing a fit. And I am going to punish him.
Time out in the dark corner. (Until I work on my homework again tomorrow. And if he doesn't work at that time... I will be throwing him off the balcony. Don't worry- I checked- It's covered in my protection plan. Blasted technology.)
Naughty, Junior. Naughty.
Bah!
Happy weekend, everyone.
1 comment:
Dude.
Throw it off the balcony.
That's all.
Good thing you got the warranty.
Post a Comment