1. I wore an alarming amount of overalls. It's alarming. Quite alarming.
2. My looks greatly improved after the process of braces.... and tweezing the brows. Yikes.
3. I feel like I haven't changed that much over the years. But maybe I have. Everyone else sure has changed. It's crazy.
Examples:
Look at Todd! He is our fancy waiter. We are having a delicious meal of water. In fancy glasses.
How posh.
I just wish that you could see how we tried to dress up. I even have my nice little pursey-purse with me. Sweet. What a fancy joint. As much water as you can drink. Ha.
Okay. Here is the thing that I love about this photo:
Look at the size of my seat! Diapers... Not great for my image.
Okay. I TOTALLY forgot about this picture.
One time my family went somewhere and when they got back I was asleep. With a spoon in my mouth.
And this is what I looked like.
I love that there weren't pictures taken of the child sleeping on the floor.
Pick on the girl with the spoon. Sure sure.
Anyway, that's that. My life.




No comments:
Post a Comment