Wednesday, November 16, 2011

That one about Gus.

Something monumental happened this week, people.
I registered with great ease.
Seriously- By 12:01:30 I was done.
Weird. Not like me at all. Not at all.

So perhaps you might like to know what is in the future for me.
Well, believe me- you're not alone.
But as far as classes go....
I will math (my fave), the study of languge, organizations and social change, espanol.
Sweet, eh?
And I got the last two waitlist spots for two other communication classes that I really wanted.

New semester, here we come!

Also. I have been thinking about this movie:
Why?
I will tell you.

Psych. What a great show.

Look! This picture is even festive!

Oh, Gus. Oh, Shawn Spencer.

Oh boy. I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

fezzik said...

1. good job registering, man.
2. I love Psych and I'm glad you like it, too.
3. I think we should take a Christmas picture like that.

The end.

Anonymous said...

2. You're invited to my place to watch Psych on Sat! (from Season 2)

Ganimobile said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh I do love both shows! like clockwork we watch Psych every Wednesday at 11 and also like clockwork we laugh like crazy.