Today I was told by several men at church that I look like Hilary Swank.
I get that all the time....
But seriously?
All men.
And all today.
It was weird.
So... naturally the question was whether or not I box.
Seriously- I was asked that about 3 or 4 times. Today.
What a ridiculous inquiry.
Who doesn't?
So... yep.
That was the most exciting thing that happened to me today.
Hilary Swank look-alike.
(Also...
Julia Stiles.
I hear that one alot.
Uh... Yeah.
Sometimes she is scary.
So we won't focus on that.)
SO....
The REAL question is:
If I look like Hilary Swank, do I get one of these?
That'd be cool.
Okay, so....
It's up to you, peeps.
What do you think?
This is what I look like.
Today.
Right now.
Do you see any movie star qualities?
(Besides that of the Grinch.)




2 comments:
I see a pretty good mix of both ladies actually.
Dear Angie,
Please marry a Gerard Butler look-alike.
Preferably one with a brother.
An attractive brother.
For me.
Post a Comment