Thursday, January 12, 2012

Study... then study more.

Many brilliant blogging ideas have struck my mind as of late.
Unfortunately, I have had zero time to do such things. Blog, that is.

So... I shall give you a very, very brief run down of my life.

Ready? Okay!

1. Started a new semester of school.
2. Homework. Lots and lots of homework.
(Really, if we ended the list there... that would pretty much sum up my life.)
3. Saw lots of peeps that I haven't seen for a while.
4. Read and studied.
5. Got my groove back.
6. Tripped over yet another sidewalk on the campus of USU.
(So much of a trip that my shoe came off.... Classy.)
7. Had attractive man from my clase de espanol laugh at me.
8. Uh... Before the semester started I did a great deal of cleaning.
9. Also, I spent my inheritance on textbooks. (Not that I actually ever had an inheritance... but you get the idea.)
10. I need new shoes. Sanuks and Chacos probably shouldn't be my only footwear two winters in a row.

Well.... That is really all that I have time for. Back to the books!

No comments: