Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hoy Ha Sido Muy Interesante

It's only 11:00, but it's already been an interesting day.

1. Spanish test. Nailed it. (However, it was weird because el profesor did not show. Profesor es enfermo. No bueno. Estar enfermo es no bueno.) <----- See how good I am? Ha.

2. Pretty sure I heard a girl refer to the ESLC as the "mirror building". And I laughed. Yes. Yes, it is.

3. I walked past the BNR and I thought of gal pal, Ashley B. Remember how it is your fave building? And I think that it resembles a swimming pool? It totally does.
(Also- Remember when we had nutrition in that room? I also had a history class in that room last year. And my future boyfriend-for-a-week man was in there. And I yelled across the class that we lived in the same ward. And he did not respond... Because apparently that was embarrassing. Weird.)
Oh the memories.

4. This morning I put on two earrings. One in each ear. And then a little while later I looked in the mirror and realized that I was wearing two very different earrings. And- no- I did not get dressed in the dark. I am just that brilliant.

5. I tried to go to institute today. But I could not. Because- guess what, peeps- THERE WAS A FIRE.
Strange. And sad. My homebase; my sanctuary; my home-away-from-home..... It suffered a fire.
WHAT IN THE WORLD? Definitely strange.
As you might have guessed... class was cancelled.
(And I even remembered to bring my scriptures today!)

2 comments:

fezzik said...

Dude.
DUDE!
So much.
So much.
1. Man, I miss L-town.
I even miss the BNR, which is strange, because after having Anatomy and Physiology in that place, it sank in my favorites list.
2. A FIRE???? What the heck happened?
3. Blast I miss you, man. Let's party it up like it's 2010.

Unknown said...

Yeah. What the fire in the institute? whaaa? Also, I miss your face.