Avoiding homework and viewing old photos on my external drive.
Enjoy some memories of yester year:
This is when Camilley-face got her mission call.
Hmmm.
Ashley- Do you remember this?
We went to get the mail and then set the self timer while we jumped.
We are classy.
Very classy.
The first time that I saw Anne of Green Gables.
What a cultured event it was.
This is when Betsy had a girls night.
We saw Twilight and she showed me how to properly eat popcorn.
I am forever indebted to you, Bets.
First night together as an IC.
Man... this does not feel as long ago as it was.
SUCH great women!
Remember how this was a really troubling sight?
National corn dog day!
I just love that you guys are holding frozen dogs.
Yummy.
Remember how this is the picture that I took for the ward directory?
And then remember how it was hanging up in the lounge during ward prayer?
Strange... you would think that I would be married by now with this
kind of advertising.
After eating at Betos for the first time.
(And... this is one of the good pictures. How frightening.)
Guess which one is mine.
Just guess.
Becky, remember that one time that we dressed up to
pay tribute to this great country?
America should thank us.
There were never such devoted sisters...
Remember that one time that I accidentally bought fertility earrings?
Yep.
I did.
Katie- This one is for you.
Remember that one time that we started a wonderful tradition?
Ashley- What are you building there?
He he he...
Remember that one time that we entered a picture of ourselves at a talent show?
God did a great job with us.
It's only right to recognize such excellence.
Okay, okay.
I think I might be getting a little carried away.
It's easy to do.
I shall close with this final photo:
We are cool.
Thank you to all of you wonderful people that I know.
I would not have such fabulous photos and memories were it not for you.
You bomb.
Bomb dot com.
2 comments:
Oh. My gosh. What was I THINKING moving home away from you? I mean, if we had that great of material? We can go far with this, man.
Far.
That's it. I'm coming back. :)
Oh Angela. You can always brighten a day. I vaguely rememeber my corn dog photo begin taken. Classy. Also. You are classy. Peace & love always.
Post a Comment