Okay. Okay.
I feel as though the time has come.
I feel as though the time has come.
I have come to post.
And I am going to attempt to update ya'll on a few highlights of my summer.
Brace yourself.
(Except that I am not that exciting.... But there were goodies. Good summer.)
Once upon a time,
I have been playing my uke.
A great deal.
My poor, poor roommates.
I have been playing my uke.
A great deal.
My poor, poor roommates.
Above I am serenading people at Laketown Pizza at lovely Bear Lake.
(One lady walking past even joined me in singing. Boo....yah.)
(One lady walking past even joined me in singing. Boo....yah.)
We went to Pickleville!
And saw The Hanging of Juan Bandito.
Grand time to boot. That's for sure.
And saw The Hanging of Juan Bandito.
Grand time to boot. That's for sure.
Bear Lake- Time on the beach.
That's right... I am posting a picture of myself in a bathing suit.
The world must be ending.
That's right... I am posting a picture of myself in a bathing suit.
The world must be ending.
Because that is a sight that was never meant for the internet.
Or the beach. (Let's be honest)
We floated on the lake. An upgrade from the mash we floated last year.
We floated on the lake. An upgrade from the mash we floated last year.
CRIMSON TRAIL, baby!
I ask you, what is summer without hikes?
Logan Canyon = My fave place.
I was able to go to dinner with my fam to celebrate Megan's birthday.
That was exciting.
I am not usually able to join in such festivities.
That was exciting.
I am not usually able to join in such festivities.
Bridal showers.
I love to see friends.
And also to embarass people.
I love to see friends.
And also to embarass people.
Kristina got married!
Also that day- Kristi got married!
(I thought I had posted a photo from her day as well... Oh well.)
Also that day- Kristi got married!
(I thought I had posted a photo from her day as well... Oh well.)
Both weddings on the same day.
What are the odds?
Both former roommates.
Anyway- That was fun.
What are the odds?
Both former roommates.
Anyway- That was fun.
Watched me some fireworks.
It was fun to have a BBQ with my pals before as well.
It was fun to have a BBQ with my pals before as well.
Fireworks... BBQ food.... Friends.... BBQ food...
What's not to love?
Once again, Fireworks.
I have loved spending more time with gal pal, Erika, this summer.
Because....
I have loved spending more time with gal pal, Erika, this summer.
Because....
I quit Deseret Book.
That's right.
After FOUR years, I no longer work there.
What a great job and what wonderful people I worked with.
Above is a picture of Erika bringing me doughnuts for my last day.
Above is a picture of Erika bringing me doughnuts for my last day.
I re-painted this table.
Much better now, if I do say so myself.
Much better now, if I do say so myself.
The bottom is now black.
Just one color- Much improved.
We also saw Forever Plaid at Pickleville.
It was great.
Especially getting a pic with the cast afterward.
It was great.
Especially getting a pic with the cast afterward.
What can I say... We're kind of big deals.
They actually asked for our autographs.
They actually asked for our autographs.
Does anyone remember the beautiful, open field that was once outside my window?
Yep. Not there.
This summer they have been building new apartments.
The photo above captures what it once looked like.
It is now finished. People starting moving in today.
Glad to have that over with.
Went to Texas for work.
That was very exciting.
This is me outside of Rangers stadium.
It was right by our hotel.
I spent a week there and the majority of it was either in the Sheraton or the Cowboy Stadium.
So... yeah. Definitely a highlight.
SPEAKING OF WHICH....
Guess who got her passport a few weeks ago!!!!
(The answer is me.)
WOOO!
Adventures may now begin.
I found a large print set of scriptures.
And I also took a tour of the conference center.
And looked around the Relief Society building.
Funny... You would think that being from Salt Lake I would have done that before.
I was fun. Yes. Fun, I say.
Went to Hogle Zoo!
And, naturally, I had to have a picture with every single thing within the gates.
Driving! In this case we were driving to Brigham City for the temple openhouse...
...Which was marvy.
It was so great to see everyone!
For those that could not make it, you were sorely missed.
We should get together again soon.
Very soon.
Because, by-golly, I want Emmalyn to remember my name.
And... last but not least.
How did I spend the last day of my summer break?
Oh, ya know...
Running a half marathon.
No big deal.
13.1 miles? Oh, I got that.
4 comments:
You are so cool. Looks like you had an amazing summer. Now I think you should come to Oregon, we would have a jolly time. Mkay?
Good work on the HALF!! :)
I kinda wish you didn't breeze by me like that, though. ;)
what a fantastic summer!!!
Um, many things. One: you're cool. Two: half marathon? you're the bomb. Three: I accidentally spelled that as marathong. Four: I like you a lot and I miss your shakira hips in the most appropriate way possible. Three: after picture of the table? Four: I legitimately can't count, so that's cool. Whatever number I'm on: I saw forever plaid too and it was super amazing and I loved it.
Post a Comment