Okay, okay. So... it's almost midnight.
Way later than I would like to be awake.
And had it not been for homework, I would have flopped into bed hours ago.
And had it not been for homework, I would have flopped into bed hours ago.
None the less... I am awake.
I just had to post because I was annoyed.
That's right.
That's right.
These are the rantings of the crazy ol' bitty next door.
Somehow... sometime... I became that person that turns evil after 11.
Or 10:30. (But who keeps track, right?)
Somehow... sometime... I became that person that turns evil after 11.
Or 10:30. (But who keeps track, right?)
ANYWAY...
There have been several nights this week
(And last week)
(And last week)
that I have been disturbed by screaming in the parking lot.
Or people blasting their radio.
And laying on their car horn.
And then screaming even more.
And... I just don't like it.
No. I don't.
I worry that I may revert back to my DubV upbringings and bust a cap.
But I worry.
What would that do in light of my current church calling?
Maybe not such a good thing.
Maybe not.
So I started singing to myself.
One- Because I'm crazy,
Two- It soothes me,
and Three- it's a free country.
Two- It soothes me,
and Three- it's a free country.
(Four- You're jealous.)
And do you know what I started singing?
(Well if you watched the video linked to this post,
you'll probably have a pretty good idea.)
"Children behave."
Yes, CHILDREN BEHAVE.
I view my neighbors as children.
Which means that I really have become the cranky lady living upstairs.
This can't be great for the dating life.
2 comments:
This is funny. Let's be old ladies.
Reminds me of our sleepovers :)
Post a Comment