Friday, October 26, 2012

School, school. You're not cool.

So much to say, so little time.
Maybe one day I will be able to give an adequate update on the events of my life.

For now- let this suffice:
I am ready to be done with school.
Ready to be graduated.
And.... done with that stuff.
On to bigger and better things.
Like watching movies.
Or painting my kitchen chairs.
Or making baked goods for all the sisters in the Relief Society.
However, there are still a few semesters that supposedly "need" to take place.
Whatever.
What-evs.

So... here is a thing of humor.
I suppose.
You know those times that you have a term paper due?
And you're, like, all over it? No stress necessary?
But then you look at the clock....
It it's due in fifteen minutes?
And... WHO HAS TIME TO RE-READ THAT THING?!
Just write the reference page!
Do those intext citations!
And pray.
Pray alot.

Yeah.
That might have just happened.
Due at 11:59.
Turned in at 11:59.
Miracles happen, my friends.
Miracles happen.

Now for the Spanish test that I have in 6 1/2 hours.
Hopefully my lack of study time doesn't come back to bite me.
Ha ha.
ALMOST THE WEEKEND!

No comments: