Fall.
Glorious fall.
My favorite time of year.
The leaves.
The weather.
The beautiful of all the world.
The pumpkins.
The Pumpkin Walk.
The pumpkin flavored food.
Everything is wonderful.
(But mostly that my birthday is in T-minus 14 days...
THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!)
Ahem.... Anyway,
I like fall.
Perhaps you have guessed that by now.
In celebration of this wonderful season of all seasons,
I, with my wonderful roommates, drove up my favorite canyon to document the leaves.
And us.
What a lovely combination.
So here they are.
We took a few, so I just posted my favorites.
And by favorites I mean...
the ones that made me laugh the hardest.
(Then I figured I had to throw a few good ones in. Just for good measure.)
Behold:
Our model poses.
Natch.
Aren't we... hot stuff?
Aren't we... something?
Well, at least we can answer in the affirmative to one of those questions.
We decided (okay, okay- I suggested) that we take pictures in which we pretend like we are laughing.
(Because wouldn't you just expect such an idea to come from me?)
I live with very patient people.... so we tried it.
Many times, actually.
With varying results.
There were a few decent ones.
But the photo above is one of my favorites.
Because I am looking at them like they are crazy and starting to leave the frame.
(Maybe it would be funnier if you saw the evolution throughout the photos.)
Below is also a fave...
Not the head-less horseman.
The head-less laughers.
And there are two of us, for Heaven sake.
Not planned.
NOT planned.
You're shocked, I know.
As were we.
The really strange thing?
We both imagine characters from Charlie Brown as we struck these poses.
Yes.
That's right.
One of our more serious.
But where is the fun in that?
Oh... I guess the fun was in the leaves changing colors.
Strike that last comment.
Nature is beautiful.
And... we are a part of nature.
Love us.
(Um. More specifically, I would like you to love me.
If you love us as a collective whole,
that won't get me any closer to a new last name.
Or any further from being a snow-globe lady..... rather than the cat lady alternative, of course.)
2 comments:
Oh. My. Heck.
I am crying. Crying, I tell you. With laughter. Right here at the front desk at work.
Angie! I heart you eversomuch. Love.
Post a Comment