Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Santa es mi amigo.

Almost finished with my Spanish class.
I know exactly what I'll do on Tuesday.
Pictures to follow.
A lot of emotion just needs a place to go.

 
In other news,
I just had a Shelf Reliance party.
It was so great!
If anyone would like to order anything,
let me know.
You could probably get the party pricing...
If you are lucky.
Here is Kristi's website.
Take a look if there is anything that you would like:
I just LOVE this stuff.
I signed up to get a shipment each month, so mine will be coming in a few days!
I may even sign up to be a consultant...
which is a BIG deal. Because I am not a party girl.
Not the parties where things are sold, anyway.
So... yeah. That's new.
 
In other news-
I saw Santa!
And check out the elf to my right.
She has a tale.
Best holiday shot ever.
 
Another wonderful thing-
The day before Thanksgiving I was able to go to the new outlets in Lehi with my mom and sister.
There was a gigantic tree and lots of people.
Sure was fun!
 
 
Oh. And I met someone there.
Meet my new BF.
He's a great listener and love Adias.
 
 
COUNTDOWN:
6 MORE DAYS TILL I'M FINISHED WITH THIS SEMESTER!!!!!!!!!
Could not be happier.
 


2 comments:

Holli said...

So here's some random trivia. Caleb was part of the construction management team that built those Outlets in Lehi. Did you check out the women's bathroom and its lounge (in the same building as Santa in the first pic)? Definitely a must see. Also, the family restrooms have little toilets for little kids. My daughter thought that was awesome!
Good luck with your last week of he semester!

Ang said...

Actually, it's funny that you mentioned that bathrooms.... definitely was a part of the trip!
I had no idea that Caleb was a part of that project. Way to go, man!