Friday, April 05, 2013

Another Wee Milestone

So... I would like to make a statement, at the risk of becoming very unpopular. But I feel it must be said.
I don't like the Lord of the Rings movies. Actually, I have a strong dislike of them.
There. I said it. It's out.
But I have to watch them for a class. And I am hating every second of it. (But I thought that if I voiced my feeling, it might not be so bad.)

(It's a little intense for me. Ya know what I'm sayin'?)


In other news, tomorrow is General Conference. I'm totes excited. How 'bout you?
WATCH IT HERE
Share some feedback with me, peeps. What are some of your favorite talks or quotes from conferences past? What favorite memories do you have? Please leave a comment and let me know. Or post a link. Really, I would just love to hear your thoughts.
So... yeah. Tomorrow!


Also, the 21st of this month marks a very special anniversary....
I made this uber excited, goofy looking face during the ride to...

THE TEMPLE!
Going there was one of the very best decisions that I have ever made.
I'm feeling so very blessed and so grateful.

It seems like so many wonderful things have happened throughout the last year.
It'll be interesting to see what happens in another twelve months!
Love you all!

1 comment:

fezzik said...

You just put a moving picture in your post and I can't even contain the proclamation of how cool you are.

That's all.