The expression "working hard or hardly working" comes to mind.
I am trying to get some serious work done...
But it can be so difficult when you have the entire world just a click away.
Also when you have a camera on your computer.
(It's like they put it there to purposely distract me...)
So... who loved conference?
I know I sure did.
I don't know what it is, but those two days sure fly by quickly.
In other news....
I woke up a few months ago with a bum shoulder.
Well, as luck would have it, the bum is only getting bigger.
I finally caved and sought professional help.
It turns out that I have been experiencing troubles with my rotator cuff.
This means that I am a prime candidate for physical therapy.
Today was my first day of the aforementioned therapy.
There were men and athletes and muscles abounding.
And then there was me. Then there was me.
Not only did the doctor announce that I was "not athletic" (that hurts),
but I also had to tell everyone about my injury: sleeping.
It was an eventful and memorable time, to be sure.
More adventure to follow.
So... how 'bout that snow today?
Crazy, right?
Here is what I love.
I woke up, looked out the window (and what did I see...),
and when I saw that snow, I was like:
"Oh, I have a Subaru. I'm fine."
Moral of the story:
I should have bought a Subaru YEARS ago.
I bet I would have hated winter much less.
2 comments:
Angie.
Idea.
Let's have a time-share type thing...
with your Subaru.
Just kidding.
Kind of.
You bought a car?! I must see!
Post a Comment