Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Registered Insanity

So... I did it. I registered. Registered for my [hopefully] last year of college. Groovy. 
And I just have to laugh... because I always thought that registering would get easier with time and experience. 

How naive.

I think that I chose the wrong major for that.
I need to take either 13 or 16 credits this semester. Guess how many I was able to get in to at 12:01?
Six. Six credits. That's only two classes. 
Luckily I am on the wait list for the only class I need for my major (that's offered this semester). 
I wonder what will end up happening with the rest. Hmmm. 

Normally, this night is an incredibly stressful evening that results with smoke blowing out my ears. 
This time... I just have to laugh. It's all so humorous. 
And, unlike other years, I'm not going to have trouble calming down and going to sleep. No cool down time for this college pro. I'm practically falling asleep writing this. 

Maybe this is what happens when your college career lasts longer enough to be doctor.
(Or maybe it is just a result of old age... It is my half birthday, after all.)


No comments: