So... this one time (called today) I had a lot to get done.
I didn't have anything quick and easy to eat... so I ate a little peanut butter and honey.
That was breakfast.
And then.... somehow time got away from me.
Tonight I has on my way to Global Village (because I was volunteering during the Gallery Walk)
and I thought that I would stop and get some Jamba. (Let's be honest, I use whatever excuse I can get for Jamba.)
Long story short- No wallet. No Jamba.
Fast forward a few hours.
My wonderful roommate, Chandi, guessed that I probably hadn't eaten all day and brought me food in the form of Crazy Bread (because I'd been craving some yesterday- Heaven knows why.)
And so.... I ate said craziness.
You know when you have eaten nothing? And then whatever you eat tastes like the best thing ever? So then you eat too much of that thing? Yes. Yes, I do know that feeling. Because that may or may not have happened. (I'll just let you guess.)
I'll give you a hint. I don't feel so good.
Because of this, I came home and have been loafing rather than working, as I should be.
I got on trusty FB (like it's really all that trusty) and thought of something...
Has anyone else been overwhelmed with women and this "wrap" business?!
Good grief!
I sure hope it works, because for all of the flobby stomachs that I've seen pictured in my Facebook feed, I really mind need counseling.
(I apologize to all if my food storage has appeared many times in your news feed.... But at least there aren't any images like that. My goodness.)
** Note: I thought that I might include the logo or something. You know, to spice up this post. Not such a great idea. The Google images.... are making me feel even more ill.**
In other news- guess who called me today???
The car dealership!
And guess what they said. (No- they giving me the car for free. Maybe in the next phone call.)
They said that my license plates were on there way. WOO!
Once I have those babies, I'll be sure to post a picture or two. Or maybe before. We'll see.
(I just figure plates make it so much more official.)
Mmmmyeah. I'm out.
1 comment:
Oh. My. Heck.
You are so funny, you make my sides hurt.
Post a Comment