Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Past the Point of No Return
Here I am, standing in the mouth of the tunnel of life. I try to look in and see what my life is going to be. What kind of a person will I become? How much with my life style change? Will I ever marry? Will I ever find love? Will I happy? I can't tell from here. I would step into the tunnel to take a peek, but the force is too strong. It would just keep pulling me further and further in, never to go back to where I was. I'm frightened. If I don't step forward, I won't have lived. If I stay where I am, I know that I'm safe. I can't do this by myself. There's really too much to handle. I've never been able to do anything by myself, how am I supposed to do it now? I wish that I could be like everyone else and enter the tunnel in no less than a run, but I am scared. I feel like such a baby. I don't feel old enough or mature enough. I guess I'll do the only thing that's left to do. I'll put a smile on my face and walk. I'm going to take one step at a time, and never look back. I'm going to keep on laughing and never let anyone know that I'm afraid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Since I'm still in high school, I haven't yet reached the mouth of this tunnel, so my experience in minimal. But what I do know is that you need to trust in the Lord. I believe that everything will turn out well in the end if you trust in Him and try your best to follow Him while trying to find yourself and your direction. My advice, though it lacks experience, is to try many different things and meet many different people until you find what you're looking for. Never give up hope and trust in the Lord. --h. bear
Post a Comment