Tuesday, July 26, 2005

That's the Life...

I wish that all of our lives could be more like musicals. Well, I don't care about everyone else's lives being like that. I just care about me. Wow, we never see any of this selfishness in the world. But, selfishness is not what I am discussing today. I wish that when something really important happened to me, music would kick in, and all of these random teenagers off the street would start dancing. Ooh, I would just love to have my own theme song, or even back ground music. Ya know, many of the problems in movies could be solved if the characters of the show were smart enough to listen to the back ground music. I'm smart enough to figure it out, why can't they? Another thing about movies is that they rarely have an unfortunate ending. I love happy endings. Oh, here's another. Ya know how there are those chick-flicks that you watch and afterwards you can actually feel the butterflies in I your stomach? Well, I think that it would be awesome to have that, too. Man, movies have got it all! I happen to lean in the direction of musicals a little more, though. I love to sing, and do things big and wild and...I guess that's just me to a T. I've got to think of way to fix my life, so it's exactly the way that I have just described. I mentioned in an earlier blog that someone needed to fix television (it's the one that talked about the Power Rangers). If there was someone that had responded to my plea, maybe they would be willing to help me with this as well.

No comments: