Monday, August 01, 2005

Momma Knows Best

It's so strange. I have recently come to the realization that everything that my Mom (and Dad, I guess) has ever taught me, really does have a reason and purpose. I know that this sounds a little silly, but when I was younger I always saw my parents teaching as more of suggestions. There were things that I could do in order to make them happy. Now, I see that if I were to follow the things that they taught me, I can be happy. I stay out of trouble, and I can be happy with myself and with the decisions that I have made. I'm not talking about when they would give their opinion, but when they would actually teach you something. Is is weird that I have just barely realized this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've recently begun to realize this, too. And since this knowledge has come to my attention, I've been seeking my mom's opinion a lot and I've found it makes some decisions much easier to make. -h.bear