Friday, July 08, 2005
Unsolved Mysteries
There are many things in life that I just don't understand. I want to know so many answers, but sometimes they just aren't out there. One thing that I would really like to know: Where do the socks go after the dryer eats them? Why does the dyer have such an appetite for the soggy ol' stinkers? I know that this happens to everyone, but as I was folding socks last night, I realized that a good portion of my socks were ones that no longer had a mate. They were placed with another. One that didn't even match. When a girl needs socks, there are more important things to worry about other than if they match. This whole situation is quite puzzling. I'd like to pose another question: How do we get the wholes in the armpits of our t-shirts? Does the dyer monster take part in this, or is it a completely different monster?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
when you find out how we get holes in the armpits of our t-shirts, let me know. i have a few shirts with this very problem. well, good luck on your endeavor to solve these complicated mysteries.
-h. bear
Post a Comment