Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A Slice of Life

Name and Age: Ashlyn, 18
Date and time: 08/09/05 3:44 pm
1. Today I feel like I am: 17 years old. I' m sure that one year makes so much difference.
2.A goal that I am working on right now: Trying to have to have read the entire Book of Mormon by my birthday in October.
3.My most recent achievement: I went on a hike up to Mary's Lake. The achievement is that I made it.
4.The last gift that I bought for someone: I bought slurpees for my siblings.
5.The last CD I bought: Jack Johnson, Brushfire Fairytales
6.My current favorite song: "Hit Me Baby, One More Time". Ha ha-not. I don't have one.
7.The last movie I saw in theater: It's been so long I can't even remeber. I think that it may have been either SharkTale or Hitch
8.The last book that I read: Never Too Late . I can't remember who wrote it, but it was a good book.
9.The last thing that I learned: How to use the scanner that we have at my house
10.What I'm wearing right now: a pink Oxford shirt with white stripes on it and demin capris
11.The last person that I talked to on the phone: My sister
12.What I ate for breakfast today: Nothing. Well, I may have eaten an M&M, but I'm not sure that counts.
13.What I thought that I'd be doing at this age: Not sure. I at least thought that I would have my life planned out.
14.Something I'm saving up for right now: College
15.Someone I think about a lot: My Mom
16.The last person that I helped: I helped my brother and sister by taking them to the high school to register.
17.The last thing that I apologized for: Ha. Like I can account for all of the times that I do that. I apologize my way through the entire day!
18.Something I'm worried about: not reaching my full potentional.
19.What I wish for when I see a shooting star: Jiminy Cricket. Actually, I never see shooting stars.
20.What are my plans for the rest of the day: Clean my room. Maybe I will watch a movie after that. You never know....

1 comment:

fezzik said...

Yes, we made it up that mountain! Woo-hoo!