Friday, October 21, 2005

Hoping For a Drought

I just want to let the tears stream down my face. I was hurt again. Everyone can see it, but no one really chooses to care. I was cheated. I am so upset I could hurt something. It would feel good just to see something break. I'm usually not like this, but I'm getting worn out. I give all my effort, all of my energy, all of my happiness. I do it because I know that it will help the people around me. Suddenly my everything isn't enough, but I've got to keep with the giving. I'm tired. I'm getting kicked and shoved and totally beat up. But everyone else seems okay with it, so I guess I'll have to be too. I'll keep my feelings inside and paste a smile on my face. After all, that's all that anyone cares to see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I'm here if you need to talk or do something fun to get your mind off life. I'm sure there are others out there too, that care for you and are willing to help. Sometimes you just gotta let everything go and ask for help. Love ya- H.bear

fezzik said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm here if you need me. It sounds so trite and overused, but I hope things get better for you, and the strength you need is given to you.

Anonymous said...

Hey ash, I hope it wasn't me who cheated you, I don't ever want or mean to hurt you, look at these comments....you are loved, I hope you will forgive me if it was me who hurt you.
Dancer