Sunday, December 04, 2005
Time Flies
The other day I was walking through the mall during my lunch break. I was trying to avoid the food court, because I heard about how crazy it was this wonderful Saturday afternoon. I was just wandering around by myself trying to pass the time. I was watching the people that were walking past me. Everyone was in such a hustle and bustle to get things done for Christmas. Pretty funny to watch, I think. I just can't laugh too hard, because I think that I have been acting like that, too. Anyway, throughout my travels there was one thing that stuck out in my mind. Even thinking about it now, I can't help but roll my eyes. There is this store called Precision Time. They sell clocks and watches and fun little things like that. This particular day, they had three different clocks on display. All three of them were displaying a different time. none of which were right. Maybe they should think about changing the name of the shop. Sheesh. Some people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hee hee, now I've just found something joyful and funny to add to the holidays-- stressed shoppers. :) Not you of course, but the people who are running all over even though Christmas isn't for a few more weeks. -H.bear
My Vview is start early and then you don't have to worry about stress, crowds, etc. Of course, save a little shopping for this time of year because i kinda thinks it's fun! Just don't bite off more than you can chew!
Post a Comment