I love when guys wear flip flops. Is that really weird? No, I'm not obsessed with feet or anything.... I just like it. Am I the only one that feels this way? Come on ladies, back me up! :)
Well ladies I'll be honest with ya. I actually dont like it if the guy wearing them is not able to pull it off, and if he can, we call them preps meaning "he's out of my league" so I'm not that big of a fan. I dont mind it but that's my thought on the matter
I like them. I especially like the flip-flops with brown shades or cool coloring when it either makes them look tan, or totally compliments the tan-ness of the guy. So yeah, I like it too. -h.bear
Alright Alright I take back what I said, but I agree with fezzy. Boys dont look that great in those crapy old navy flip flops. Gotta pay to look good!!!
6 comments:
i like it to. It's just a style, and i happen to like it too. I'm not obsessed, it's just looks nice.
Well ladies I'll be honest with ya. I actually dont like it if the guy wearing them is not able to pull it off, and if he can, we call them preps meaning "he's out of my league" so I'm not that big of a fan. I dont mind it but that's my thought on the matter
I like them. I especially like the flip-flops with brown shades or cool coloring when it either makes them look tan, or totally compliments the tan-ness of the guy. So yeah, I like it too.
-h.bear
The nice brown leather flip flops look AMAZING on guys. Not the Old Navy white ones, though. :)
Alright Alright I take back what I said, but I agree with fezzy. Boys dont look that great in those crapy old navy flip flops. Gotta pay to look good!!!
I agree. The brown flip flops look sooooo good. It's like you're all reading my mind.
Post a Comment