This is in reply to the next blog as I am not able to comment on it. Pixie, you could NEVER let me down. You have never made me think twice about our friendship and I will stick with you until the end which should be in about 70 years, you aren't getting rid of me that easily!! No one makes me laugh like you do and if you EVER want to talk I ALWAYS have time for you. You are my biggest example. Honestly!!!
10 comments:
Chiles...
Chiles...
Chiles...
I love it.
yum
yum
yum
mmm
mmm
mmm
...
toasty :)
-H.bear
Lol! Good one H. Bear! I do love both places ever so much! :)
flip yes
I would have to agree with everyone else. They are great.:)
oh dang, makes me want some chiles salsa real bad.
I'm hungry now! How was your Christmas? No, you don't know me. But you should. :P
This is in reply to the next blog as I am not able to comment on it. Pixie, you could NEVER let me down. You have never made me think twice about our friendship and I will stick with you until the end which should be in about 70 years, you aren't getting rid of me that easily!! No one makes me laugh like you do and if you EVER want to talk I ALWAYS have time for you. You are my biggest example. Honestly!!!
Thanks for the comment, Gani. You're the best!
Post a Comment