Thursday, December 28, 2006

I Wish I Had a Punching Bag...

Ya know, I would normally think of myslef as an optimistic person. But today that is just not something that I can be.
I feel like my entire world has been pulled out from under me.
Everything that I thought that I wanted, that I was working towards, that I am... is different.
I don't care what anybody says, change is not good. And those trials that life will always send your way... I hate them. I don't care if it will help to mold me into a better person. I still hate them.
I feel like a semi has hit me. It's knocked me over and parked, leaving it's enormous weight bearing down on me.
My family wants me to cheer up and act like myself, but happiness is work and I'm too tired. I just can't be the person that I'm expected to be. I have let everyone down, mostly myself.