


Yesterday we FINALLY got a new microwave! We have been without a microwave for about the last two weeks. Life with out a microwave is much like a day without sun. Plus, it makes it really hard to eat. Pretty much everything that I have has to be cooked in it....Well, you know what I mean. So we have gone and talked to the office on several occasions letting them know that our microwave wasn't waving. They always said that they were working on it. Yeah, yeah, yeah.... Then we came one day last week and our microwave had completely disappeared. Well, it was a step in the right direction.....BAM! When we got home yesterday, there it was! The beautiful piece of machinery. Not only does it work, but it's band-spankin-new! It's much nicer than what we had before. Gosh, this is exciting on so many different levels!!!
3 comments:
Ah, the new microwave! Isn't it so beautiful? I mean, the microwave is essential to...us. :)
P.S. It's the cookie monster! Run for your lives! I like it. :)
more like the veggie monster since she's green
Whoppee!! You guys can eat again! :) The last picture you have looks pretty funky. :)
-H.bear
Post a Comment