

Last Friday we (Serendipity, Fezzik, Gani, H. Bear, H. Bear Jr, Mr. P-Body, and myself) ventured downtown to see the lights at Temple Square. It was, as always, quite spectular. I love to see all of those lights, it's one of my favorite parts of Christmas! Yay! Of course I couldn't capture the wonder and glory of the lights on my cell phone camera, but I did the best I could.
Another spectacular part of the evening was when we went and saw the Joseph Smith movie. It wasn't my first time seeing it, but I think that I enjoyed it the most that I ever have before. It was great. This whole trip was fantastic and one of the best parts of my Thanksgiving break.
I would HIGHLY recommend it!
2 comments:
That was one beautiful night! Ah, I loved it.
Yep, it surely was good stuff. I've seen the movie several times, but it's just as good the second time as it was the first... and the third... and the fourth. :) Good stuff.
-H.bear
Post a Comment