This past week has certainly been a strange one. I have had some fabulous, fabulous times. I have also had some of those times that are not so fabulous, fabulous.
My grandpa died on New Years Eve. It was kind of a bummer for the holiday and everything. I kind of felt like I was living in a dream. It seemed like everything that was happening was not real. When my sister told me that she had heard that our grandpa passed away, I thought it was some kind of joke. Some kind of joke that is not at all funny. (You know, sometimes she has jokes like that, but don't tell her. Lol). Anyway, I am just really grateful that all of my family has the gospel and knows about the plan of salvation. So now that my grandpa has left us, we know that he is with my grandma again and all of his pain and suffering is over. I love it!
Another experience that I have had over the break (it happened just today actually)....and it's not like a death or anything, so you can keep reading....
So, my dad was yelling at me this morning because it was like 11:00 and I was still in bed. Come on! I'm on a break! I sleep! What else is there for me to do?! :) So, ventured up the stairs to talk to my dad. *Let's paint the scene here: I just got out of bed. I am wearing an old shirt that I have had since ninth grade and old scrubs. My hair is seriously ALL OVER. I had old mascara all drool all over my face. I mean, I looked like a beast! Okay, let's continue...* Well, all of the sudden someone knocks on the door and walks in! It was my aunt. uncle, and one of my cousins. Oh man. It was interesting. I won't finish the story, but let me just say that I looked like that for the entire visit. It's a good thing that I have a great personality. Lol.
Well, there you have it. Two small glimples into my interesting break and life, for that matter. I hope that you are all coming up with awesome stories that you can share with me soon! :)
2 comments:
WHAT? in trouble for sleeping in until 11? why in my day we could sleep in as long as we wanted to on breaks. HAHA that's because my dad was usually off to work and didn't know we weren't up early. "dont tell him that though"
WHAT! ME NOT FUNNY! I'M HISTERICAL! just joking. that's pretty funny that Blake, Uncle Steve, and Aunt Colette came when you looked so gross...well, I'm sorry to say it but...you always look like that. jk. love ya!
Post a Comment