Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Last Dying Breath....

I'm sick. Very sick. In fact, some might say that I have a disease.
I don't know what I should do. Normally when you get sick you get to sleep all day or lounge around and watch a ton of movies. I wish that I could do that now. But, I am afraid that those activities would only make my condition worse. You see, my problem is homework. Studying. Yeah, I don't really like it so much. So I don't. And now that I really need to buckle down and git 'er done..... I have way too much too do...and I still don't feel like doing it. Ugh. I am my own worst nightmare! Anyway, I just thought that I would write and let you all know of the agony that I am going through right now. And, besides...by writing this, I am not doing homework. Yeah, that works for me. Now, come back and talk to me after my test on Friday. I might not be sure happy about putting it off.
But, for now, It is all good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in the same position you are. Everything is suddenly due so I need to get it done, but it almost seems overwhelming. So much to do and so little time. And just like you, here I am checking out blogs when I should be doing homework...
well, if you find a cure to this illness, please let me know :)
-H.bear

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

i'm sick too

fezzik said...

Way to go! You could take medicine for it, although the medicine probably wouldn't make you better. Dr. Fezzik prescribes ice cream, lots of ice cream, cookies, cakes, rainbow chip frosting and saltines, and pink lemonade. Feel free to vary the dosages. :)

AngieDoodle said...

Dr. Fezzik- You rock! I will now come to you with any problems that I may have in the future. I feel that you will give me the answers that I desire. haha. I love you man!

Stephanie said...

hey angie, thank you so much for the advice. it all made sence and it really did help. thanks for being such a great friend. I know this really has nothing to do with this post but i really wanted to thank you. Your great. i wish i could come up and just give you a big hug. you really are great thanks. I hope things are going pretty good for you, i'll talk to ya later. bye.