This is a poem that my sister had sitting out when I went home last weekend. I liked it so much that I thought that I would share it with you. Here goes....
I am your sister
I care about you
Wherever you are
Whatever you do
I'll give you a smile
To show you I care
Your secrets and troubles
I'm willing to share
When you are alone
You can have the seat next to me
If you need a ride
That's where I'll be
And when I go to my knees
At the end of the day
I'll think about you
As I start to pray
Because you are my sister
I care about you
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
3 comments:
I LOVE it!! Did your sister write it? I think I might have to make a copy of it to put in my room- it's great!
-h.bear
that is a great peom. your sister did a great job if she wrote it. i loved it.
Nope, my sister didn't write it. It's just something that they gave to each of the girls in young womens. But I am so glad that you liked it. I thought it was pretty much awesome. ;)
Post a Comment