
As many of you may already know, I am working at Quizno's once again. It's actually pretty nice so far. I like sort of having an idea of what I'm supposed to be doing. Sure, there are a few things that are different, but every store is different.
Anyway, the weirdest thing about working at this Quizno's is that about every person that comes in looks familiar to me. How? How does this happen? I really do not have the foggiest idea. See look-alikes of people that I have known through the many stretches of life. Crazy. Quite cazy if you ask me.
4 comments:
Quizno's is good.
Quizno's is yummy.
I'm glad you work there.
It's good for my tummy.
Oh Fez, you have such a way with words. I really can't top them. You probably thought that I would try since I told you that I was going to comment back...but I can't. Anyway, you just be sure to keep the creatice juices flowing. The band really needs you. ;)
mm mm mm, toasty. fezzik, you really do have a way with words. ash- I'm glad you're enjoying work, that's great! :)
sorry that third comment is from me. -H.bear
Post a Comment