Tuesday, September 02, 2008

UPdate (AgAiN)

I still don't have anything too exciting. I figure that I will post one more update of life. After that, I'm sure that my life will pick up and get suddenly exciting. Yep. No doubt. 
Well, for starters, I got a new calling yesterday at church. I technically should not have a calling in the ward because I'm an IWA chapter chapter President and that's a calling. I told the bishopric and they said that if this became too much for me... I could just let them know. Anyway, the calling is Ward Prayer Coordinator. OH YEAH. I am pretty much excited out of my mind about it! So, that is my first.... and only, really..... piece of news. 
Another recent happening- Today my Momsy and Daddy-O and bro came up to Logan and built shelves in our pantry. Oh! It is so wonderful! There is now space! Also, that means that Ash and I were finally able to unpack our kitchen stuff.... There wasn't really anywhere for us to put it before. Yes, life is pretty much wonderful.  I am just so appreciative to my lovely family that they would drive all the way up here to help me out. AND take me out to dinner! What decent people they are! I feel especially horrible because I was at work for a large portion of the time that they were here. Sadness. Working on LABOR day. No me gusta. Anyway, I am trying to think of something cool that I can do for the fam to thank them, so if you guys can think of anything.... Be sure to let me know!
In other news... My pal Ash and I went to Danika's last night. We watched the very end of a movie. AND THEN we played Disney Scene It (Edition 2). It was a hootin and hollarin good time. I like to mention this because the team that I was on won. I do love it when that happens. Especially this this game. I totally own Disney! Ha ha. It was a way close game, but I think that it made it that much more fun. 
Last thing- On Sunday we get out of church fairly early, so Ash and I thought that we might have a picnic on the grass. So we did. It was a glorious time. I had SO much fun! Quite a few people came out and joined us. We hope that it's something that we can do every Sunday (or so) until the weather gets all stinky. Yay! The exciting part of the story is that I was sitting with the sun to the left of me... so the entire left side of my body is burned. My right side, not so much. Ha ha. It makes for a great story, I think. :)
Alrighty, it's nearly 2 am. I have to get up in 6 hours to go running. I probably should scadaddle. Stay classy.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

angie... wow... you have two callings that i've had! i was lambda delta sigma chapter prez and ward prayer coordinator! but not at the same time. when i was alpha prez my ward made me lead the music in sacrament. :)
and i LOVE disney scene it. i'm glad it was a good weekend for you!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

What the heck is a Ward Prayer Coordinator? ;) I LOVE Disney scene it! I'll have to play you sometime, no one will play with me anymore because I always beat them. It would be fun to play with someone who is just as Disney crazed as I am! :)

Ganimobile said...

Oh my goodness I am a complete disney scene it freak. I think I could give you a run for you money cuz I don't wanna brag but I am quite the expert!!!!!

Mandi said...

hello darling! So.... before I forget, again. I have to tell you, a long time ago, miss mekelly was talking to you on im and I asked: is that angie?? when she said it was, I asked her to tell you that I like your sweet face. and she forgot to tell you. :( grrrr. just kidding anyway. I like your sweet face!

Holli said...

I feel you. I too was called in to talk to the bishopric while I was IWA president. They asked if I'd be a FHE mom. And I, too, told them I was already a chapter president. After a stunned look of "what is IWA?" he said to just let him know if it gets too busy. But it all was tons of fun!