Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Everybody Needs a Sidekick!


TISSUES. A big part of our lives, one might say. Well, at least they are to me at this point in life. I am glad to say that I am on the mend (from my illness, you see). Unfortunately, I have reached the runny nose phase. Oh please. Don't you dare act so disgusted; It happens to the best of us! My nose is now red and raw. (I can actually feel my heart beat through my nose. ha ha). Ooh... and a special bonus is that anytime that I say an M it sounds like a B. My Mom won't let me hear the end of it....
Anyhoo, I was thinking that I would post a little something about my unfortunate misery. While I wast searching through Google for suitable images to use, I can across several boxes of tissue that made me do a double take. Ha ha. I really need a life. Here they are anyhow. Enjoy!

The lace approach. This is always a classy choice. Fun, yet...sensible.

There really aren't any words for this. Ha ha. I do love it so!

Ko-ko-koala! Soft and cuddly. Soothing. How can you not be comforted while looking at this little gem?

Bah ha ha. YES. Oh yes! (He looks so....Happy.)

No comments: