Friday, August 15, 2008
Tales of Training
I have been training for my new job for the last two days. I am glad to report that it has been an amazing experience so far. I know that is so weird to say about a job. Yeah, it's like other new jobs in the fact that I am lost, confused, information goes in one ear and out of the other... Ya know, the works. But I love working somewhere that I know the product that we sell. I love to read. It's perfect! Also, I love that I can be at work and feel of the spirit. Would you ever think that you be at work AND strengthening your testimony? Ha ha. Yeah, it's a whole new world! :) I am excited to get to know everything and everyone a little bit better. It's a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so great :)
where are you know working? are you going back up to logan? when? i have to see and hang out with you before i leave!
I'm so glad to hear this job is going to work so well for you!!!
Post a Comment