Saturday, October 11, 2008

Corny Columns Show!

So... Friday night I was privileged enough to be able to attend my very first corn maze. It was most exciting. A most pleasant experience to be sure. We went to the American Heritage Center and wandered through the corn maddness that they had there. It was a Charlotte's Web corn maze. How cool is that?! Answer: Extremely. Yeah, there was a spider (aka Charlotte), a pig/swine (aka Wilbur), and also a spiders web that said "Terrific". Swell, huh? Answer: Yes. Indeed. Affirmative. You see where I'm going with this?
Well anyhoo, I just thought that I would post a few pictures from the adventure. I hope that you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed, ya know, everything.

Matt and Heather. They just like to look cool. Mission accomplished, my friends.

Blake, Me, Marisa, and Ashley. This was in the back of the horse-drawn wagon that took us to the little village thing that had the corn maze. It was so awesome!

Blake, Heather, Matt, Ashley, and Myself.
In the maze.... clearly. We stopped by the light so that we could take a look at our map. And... any of you that know me well know that any pause means that it's picture time!

Heath, Ash, Matt, Blake, and Me.
They had these cool things set up everywhere with the heads cut out. They had seriously a ton in a very wide variety. I was quite pleased. Quite.

Matt, Heath, Blake, Marisa, and Ash.
This is seriously one of my favorite FAVORITE pictures. This is what everyone would look like as a scarecrow. Look at each person's face and how it fits with the picture. Ha ha. Also- Can I just say that I love that Heather is holding on to Blake's leg?! Ha ha. Poor Matt....

1 comment:

Holli said...

Matt- your face.
It makes me laugh!