It was Ashley's birthday on Tuesday! She is now a mature woman of twenty two years. Goodness. I hope that she had the most spectacular day ever!
Also- I am excited to announce that my birthday is coming up this week. It is crazy how the time flies. Time is a curious thing. Very much so. I will twenty two and I must admit that I am quite excited. I have a feeling about this year... I think that it'll be a good one!
I also should mention that my blog celebrated it's birthday in September. How exciting is that? I find it to be of the most fantastical nature. Eh, eh?
So... The moral: Ashley is old. I am old. My blog is old.
Nothin but a buncha old farts around here....
Also- I am excited to announce that my birthday is coming up this week. It is crazy how the time flies. Time is a curious thing. Very much so. I will twenty two and I must admit that I am quite excited. I have a feeling about this year... I think that it'll be a good one!
I also should mention that my blog celebrated it's birthday in September. How exciting is that? I find it to be of the most fantastical nature. Eh, eh?
So... The moral: Ashley is old. I am old. My blog is old.
Nothin but a buncha old farts around here....
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashley!!
Happy Birthday Angie!!
And you too, Blog.
Everything's OLD! Who would have thought we'd be 22???? What? What? Only one more day of youngness for you! Enjoy while you can...(crying) ;)
happy birthday gorgeous!!
Post a Comment