Saturday, April 25, 2009

Love the Planet!

EARTH DAY!!!
I have decided that this is now one of my favorite days of the year.
Earth was just this last Wednesday, a day that I have long been anticipating.
I just thought that I would share a few glimaces of this wonderful day.
Yay!


We took a wonderful stroll about the quad. It was glorious. The sun was smiling down upon us. Life was fantastic. We read facts about recycling. RECYCLE!!!! We also drew the recycling symbols on our fingers. And we visited with our dear friend, Joseph. He sold us shirts. These shirts were wonderful and glorious.

This is me wearing my new, fancy shirt. I know that you can't really see it.... but I just thought that I would throw it in here. Just for fun. I am considering wearing this shirt everyday. It's that cool. And... in that case, you shall have ample opportunity to check it out.


To celebrate this wonderful holiday, I decided that I needed to eat some kind of delicious food. So... I went to one of my fave spots- PITA PIT! A falafel pita with all of the fixins and I was good to go! Mmmm...Falafel.

And.... I just thought that it would be fun to throw this picture in. There were many adventures and fun that we shared on Earth Day. One of them was a trip to Magical Moon Toys. Whilst we were looking for fun outdoor toys, we stumbled upon these glorious magic mirrors! I think that I would make a grand midget. And Ash would make a wonderful, uh, tall person.

HAPPY EARTH DAY, EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

fezzik said...

Rock on, my friend. Rock on. Also, Earth Day is a great day. Which means that great days are Earth Days. This means that every day is Earth Day. Therefore, I shall draw a recycle sign on my finger every day. The End.

Mandi said...

hooray for the earth!!