A few weeks ago my grandma passed away and we took a trip to the gem state (also known as Idaho). I took a bazillion pictures (it was a lot for even me)... so I couldn't post everything that I would like to. I hope that these will do. May you taste of the sweetness of Sugar City.
This picture was taken in the front room of my grandparents home. You may notice that there is a picture on the mantle. It is my dear mother. So, naturally, we tried to immitate what she was doing. I think that we were doing pretty well. Then somehow it came out that the photographer told her to look like she was in love. So.... these are our LOVE faces. Yes- Two men will one day be very lucky. (Umm. One man for her, one for me. Just thought I would clarify.)
The funeral services were wonderful. My grandma was such a wonderful, wonderful person! I am just so grateful to have the gospel so that I know that we'll see her again.
I don't mean to brag, but I think the presence of these six individuals bumped the cool level of Sugar City up about twenty three points. I'm just sayin... We rock.
So... As you can seem Idaho is a happenin place. Especially when we are there.
No comments:
Post a Comment