Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Gliding in the Park

Ya know, I will be the first to admit that when winter rolls again each year... I'm not always the most excited. Terrible, I know. I'm trying to overcome this nonsense. Tis a jolly season with so much to do.
Well, I was lucky enough to actually be able to do something that I normally only dream about. Ice Skating. No... not just any ice skating. This is ice skating outdoors. On a pond. In a park here in Logan. Can we say... magic? Yes. Because it was.
Normally, I am not able to attend FHE because I have to work till about 7:30. How lame am I? I really really wanted to go to this activity, so I just met my dear and darling ward members there late. I'm SO glad that I went!


And, of course, what is ice skating unless you take a spill? Poor Spencer took a few of them. Maybe that's why he looks so overjoyed in this photo. Silly silly.


Yay for us! We are the coolest roommates around! (That is, when teamed with the amazing Ashley! We missed you, darling.)
Anyway... Be jealous everyone.


Here we are dead on the ice. You can tell we're dead because our tongues are sticking out. And, obviously, that means something. Obviously.


Bethany came! She came towards the end and skated with her boots... it was a party. A party to watch. I don't know how much fun it was for her. ha ha.

Basically.... I am telling you all that you need to have this experience in your life. The stars. The ice. The lovely view of the Logan temple. Absolute perfection.
I'm excited to go again on Thursday!

No comments: